giovedì, settembre 29, 2022

Dear Shameless Death by Latife Tekin, Saliha Paker (Translator), Mel Kenne (Translator)

Dear Shameless Death

My rating: 2 of 5 stars

At the beginning I thought I would have given only one star to this book because the story it's always the same and the English translation was not even so good, but as I cannot read Turkish it has no sense to complain; then I gave 2 stars because, like a bad telenovela, you know your are watching rubbish, but still you cannot stop, even if also the ending was disappointing....

Pensavo di dare due stelle a questo libro, perché la storia é estremamente ripetitiva e anche la traduzione inglese non é questo granché, ma siccome non leggo il turco é inutile lamentarsi, ma alla fine ne ho date due perché, esattamente come quando si guarda un'orrida telenovela ma non si riesce a smettere, volevo arrivare in fondo, con tutto che anche il finale é stato deludente....

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: