mercoledì, maggio 18, 2022

Review: Unlocking Japanese with Paul Noble

Unlocking Japanese with Paul Noble Unlocking Japanese with Paul Noble by Paul Noble
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Although this book is particularly strange, especially for its lack of standard grammar, I must say that I found it very useful, although I would not recommend it to those who are completely unfamiliar with the Japanese language and especially its alphabets at least syllabic.

Per quanto questo libro sia particolarmente strano, specialmente per la sua assenza di grammatica standard, ma devo dire che mi é servito parecchio, anche se non lo consiglierei a chi é completamente digiuno della lingua giapponese e soprattutto dei suo alfabeti almeno sillabici.

I received from the Publisher a complimentary digital advanced review copy of the book in exchange for a honest review.

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: