venerdì, maggio 20, 2022

The Art of Reading by Damon Young

The Art of ReadingThe Art of Reading by Damon Young
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

There is nothing better for me than a book about books, and this one has also a philosophical approach to books and reading that I found fascinating (when I understood it of course). So I recommend it to all the people interested in books and the in way they choose what to read, because there are also useful suggestions.

Per me é difficile che ci sia qualcosa di piú interessante di un libro che parla di libri, e inoltre questo ha anche un approccio filosofico molto interessante, quando lo capisco sia chiaro. Mi sento quindi di consigliarlo a tutti coloro che sono interessanti ai libri e al modo in cui scelgono cosa leggere, inoltre é anche pieno di suggerimenti a riguardo.

THANKS TO NETGALLEY AND MELBOURNE UNIVERSITY PUBLISHING FOR THE PREVIEW!

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: