martedì, novembre 02, 2021

Review: The "I Love My Air Fryer" Affordable Meals Recipe Book: From Meatloaf to Banana Bread, 175 Delicious Meals You Can Make for under $12

The The "I Love My Air Fryer" Affordable Meals Recipe Book: From Meatloaf to Banana Bread, 175 Delicious Meals You Can Make for under $12 by Aileen Clark
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I just started using my air fryer and this book gave me lots of suggestions for quick and easy meals to make. Too bad there isn't a picture for each recipe....

Ho appena cominciato ad usare la mia friggitrice ad aria e questo libro mi ha dato un sacco di suggerimenti per pasti facili e veloci da preparare. Peccato non ci sia una foto per ogni ricetta....

I received from the Publisher a complimentary digital advanced review copy of the book in exchange for a honest review.

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: