lunedì, novembre 08, 2021

Stefan Zweig: "Montaigne" (Biographie) by Stefan Zweig, Lara Sonntag (Editor)

Stefan Zweig:

My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I like the way Zweig has to show and write about famous people as they were "normal" and I also like Montaigne, whom I didn't know so much about. I specially liked his idea of being as true to himself as he could, even if that made him, most of the time, a selfish man.

Mi piacciono molto le descrizioni di Zweig delle persone famose, della sua capacitá di renderle in qualche modo "normali", inoltre non conoscevo Montaigne se non in generale, e questo libro mi ha portato ad apprezzare la sua idea di cercare di essere se stessi ad ogni costo, anche se questo lo rendeva, almeno per la maggior parte del tempo, un incredibile egoista.

THANKS TO EDELWEISS AND PUSHKIN PRESS FOR THE PREVIEW!

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: