mercoledì, novembre 10, 2021

Review: Call of the Penguins

Call of the Penguins Call of the Penguins by Hazel Prior
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Very nice, along the lines of the first novel and as always very oriented to the preservation of nature and especially penguins. I was pleased to re-read about some "old characters" and somehow I feel like the whole thing came to a better closure than the previous book.

Molto carino, sulla falsariga del primo e come sempre molto orientato alla salvaguardia della natura e soprattutto dei pinguini. Mi ha fatto piacere rileggere dei "vecchi personaggi" e in qualche modo mi sembra che il tutto sia arrivato ad una chiusura migliore di quella del libro precedente.

I received from the Publisher a complimentary digital advanced review copy of the book in exchange for a honest review.

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: