venerdì, aprile 30, 2021

The WikiLeaks Files: The World According to US Empire by Julian Assange

The WikiLeaks Files: The World According to US Empire

My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I would like a lot of people to read this book, because it gives a complete sightseeing over the U.S. Foreign Policy and it would be nice to eventually open our eyes to many things that are, at last, a lot confused. I'm sure I would buy this book as soon as it's published and lend it to as many people as possible.

Mi piacerebbe molto che tantissime persone leggessero questo libro perché offre una visione globale e dettagliata della politica estera degli Stati Uniti negli ultimi 50 anni e potrebbe darci la possibilitá di capire molte cose che sono, allo stato attuale dei fatti, quanto meno confuse. Sono sicura che compreró questo libro appena viene pubblicato e lo presteró al maggior numero di persone possibile.

THANKS TO NETGALLEY AND VERSO BOOKS (US) FOR THE PREVIEW!

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: