lunedì, aprile 05, 2021

Review: Maybe You Should Talk to Someone: a therapist, her therapist, and our lives revealed

Maybe You Should Talk to Someone: a therapist, her therapist, and our lives revealed Maybe You Should Talk to Someone: a therapist, her therapist, and our lives revealed by Lori Gottlieb
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This book reminded me not only of a number of theoretical points, which over the years have ended up in the background of my practice, for many reasons, but most of all why, so many years ago, I had decided to be a psychotherapist. Now, even if my life has taken a different path, and in German, there are things that I miss a lot and others much less, but as in all things and perhaps in all jobs, there are always positive sides and others not so much.

Questo libro mi ha ricordato non solo una serie di punti teorici, che nel corso degli anni sono finiti sullo sfondo della mia pratica, per molte ragioni, ma soprattutto il motivo per cui, tanti anni fa, avevo deciso di fare la psicoterapeuta. Ora, anche se poi la mia vita ha preso un altra strada, e in tedesco, ci sono cose che mi mancano tantissimo e altre molto meno, ma come in tutte le cose e forse anche in tutti i lavori, ci sono sempre dei lati positivi e degli altri un po' meno.

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: