martedì, aprile 27, 2021

Review: A Marriage of Equals: A Regency Historical Romance

A Marriage of Equals: A Regency Historical Romance A Marriage of Equals: A Regency Historical Romance by Elizabeth Rolls
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

E. Rolls, has, in fact, accustomed me to another type of regency novel, usually centered entirely on the aristocracy, but I must admit that I didn't mind this new version at all. Psychè and Will are two beautifully written characters and their story is definitely different from the usual topoi of the genre and not at all obvious.

E. Rolls, mi ha, in effetti, abituato ad un altro tipo di romanzo regency, di solito incentrato tutto sull'aristocrazia, ma devo ammettere che questa sua nuova versione non mi é dispiaciuta affatto. Psychè e Will sono due bei personaggi e la loro storia decisamente diversa dai soliti topoi del genere e non affatto scontata.

I received this book as a digital complimentary copy from the publisher in exchange for a honest review.

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: