martedì, gennaio 28, 2020

Review: Scot Under the Covers

Scot Under the Covers Scot Under the Covers by Suzanne Enoch
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Even if it is not the book about Call, that I am waiting for since the beginning, I liked this about Aden a lot: the plot is not so foreseeable and the story is well paced. Plus now the next should really be about Call and I hope not about his sister, please Mrs. Enoch, make me happy!

Anche se questo non é il libro sul fratello che aspettavo, la storia di Aden mi é piaciuta parecchio lo stesso, soprattutto perché la trama non é poi cosí prevedibile ed é anche avvincente. Inoltre, il prossimo volume dovrebbe necessariamente essere su Call, o almeno (Mrs. Enoch la prego), lo spero proprio!

THANKS NETGALLEY FOR THE PREVIEW!

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: