martedì, gennaio 21, 2020

Review: The Kew Gardener's Guide to Growing Orchids: The Art and Science to Grow Your Own Orchids

The Kew Gardener's Guide to Growing Orchids: The Art and Science to Grow Your Own Orchids The Kew Gardener's Guide to Growing Orchids: The Art and Science to Grow Your Own Orchids by Philip Seaton
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I don't think that I will ever be able to grow Orchids, when the flower again for me it is always a miracle. Still this book gave me very good suggestions and there were very beautiful illustrations and some great pics (unluckily they were also very small). So a very good book in the end.

Non credo che saró mai in grado di coltivare orchidee, ogni volta che mi capita che le mie fioriscano di nuovo mi sembra un vero e proprio miracolo; comunque su questo libro ho trovato degli ottimi suggerimenti e una marea di informazioni, oltre a bellissimi disegni e a belle foto, che peró erano veramente troppo piccole, quindi un ottimo manuale nel complesso.

THANKS NETGALLEY FOR THE PREVIEW!

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: