giovedì, settembre 21, 2017

Crimson Heart (Highland Hearts, #3) by Heather McCollum

Crimson Heart (Highland Hearts, #3)

My rating: 2 of 5 stars

I usually like McCollum´s book, but this time we simply didn't connect. I found the plot confusing and the character not so interesting and even the chemistry between then was nothing special, they seemed to me too much involved in their problems to take care of was around them. Maybe next time it would be better....

Di solito mi piacciono i libri della McCollum, ma stavolta semplicemente non eravamo in sintonia. La trama era confusa ed i personaggi non cosí interessanti, e anche la chimica tra loro non era niente di speciale, mi sembravano troppo presi dai loro problemi per rendersi veramente conto di cosa li circondava. Magari la prossima volta andrá meglio.....

THANKS TO NETGALLEY AND ENTANGLED PUBLISHING LCC FOR THE PREVIEW!

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: