giovedì, ottobre 20, 2016

Die Insel by Jen Minkman

Die Insel

My rating: 1 of 5 stars

As a matter of fact I couldn't get to finish the book because of the "Star Wars issues". The dystopic novels I usually like, but this one seemed a mix between one of them and a child story, plus my 5 years old son is so in love with the Jedi that I have enough of this stuff right now.

Non sono riuscita a finire questa novella e non solo perché fosse in tedesco, ma soprattutto la faccenda della sovrapposizione con "Star Wars" proprio non l'ho mandata giú. Di solito i racconti distopici mi piacciono, ma questo sembrava un incrocio con un libro per bambini e inoltre mio figlio di 5 anni vuole diventare un Jedi e quindi attualmente ne ho abbastanza di questa roba.

THANKS TO NETGALLEY AND JEN MINKMAN FOR THE PREVIEW!

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: