domenica, ottobre 16, 2016

The Rilke Alphabet by Ulrich Baer, Andrew Hamilton (Translation)

The Rilke AlphabetThe Rilke Alphabet by Ulrich Baer
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

If I had known Rilke better I would definitely have loved even more this book, that through his words also reconstructs a sparse biography. However, I have marked the texts more beautiful and meaningful to me and I will try to fill this gap also.

Se avessi conosciuto meglio Rilke avrei sicuramente apprezzato di piú anche questo libro, che attraverso le sue parole ne ricostruisce anche una scarna biografia. Comunque mi sono segnata i testi piú belli e significativi secondo me e cercheró di colmare anche questa lacuna.

THANKS TO NETGALLEY AND FORDHAM UNIVERSITY PRESS FOR THE PREVIEW!

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: