giovedì, febbraio 11, 2016

The Earl Who Played With Fire by Sara Ramsey

The Earl Who Played With Fire (Muses of Mayfair, #4)The Earl Who Played With Fire by Sara Ramsey
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Very nice the conclusion of this series that has fascinated me from the beginning, even though my favorite character only at the end had the story she deserved; although I will miss this series, I'm however glad that next year there will be the novel starring the "cursed" met in this book.

Molto carina la conclusione di questa serie che mi ha affascinato sin dall'inizio, anche se il mio personaggio preferito ha avuto solo alla fine la storia che meritava; anche se questa serie mi mancherá sono comunque contenta che l'anno prossimo ci sará la storia sul "maledetto" incontrato in questo libro.

THANKS TO SARA RAMSEY FOR THE PREVIEW!

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: