giovedì, febbraio 04, 2016

OUT TODAY!

Brotherhood in Death (In Death, #42)Brotherhood in Death by J.D. Robb
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

First of all the 3 stars are not because of my all time favorite characters: Eve&Roarke, who are as always a great couple; my doubts are for the story, which is a retelling of many before this one, that involves: students, campus and secret brotherhoods. So I have to say that it was not such a nice plot as the one I'm used with J.D.Robb, but still a book worth reading.

Prima di tutto mi preme di giustificare queste tre stelle, che non sono attribuite ai personaggi (i miei adorati Eve & Roarke), ma piuttosto alla trama che era piuttosto scontata. Questo é solo l'ennesimo libro che prevede studenti universitari, patti segreti e alleanze. Quindi i miei dubbi riguardano la storia, che comunque resta godibile e legibilissima.

THANKS TO PIATKUS FOR THE PREVIEW!

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: