lunedì, febbraio 01, 2016

A Dance with Dragons (A Song of Ice and Fire, #5) by George R.R. Martin

A Dance with Dragons (A Song of Ice and Fire, #5)A Dance with Dragons by George R.R. Martin
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Eventually I read it, but it really took me a lot of time, in the beginning because nothing new was happening, and later only because I was soooo tired of all the stories going on, and my hardback cover book is really really heavy too. Soo I must only sit and wait (without fear of spoilers anymore) for the next chapter and in the meantime one can always see the tv show.

Alla fine ce l'ho fatta, ma ci ho messo tanto, all'inizio perché non succedeva niente di nuovo e alla fine perché ero proprio stufa di seguire tutte le storie che proseguivano in parallelo e inoltre il mio libro con la copertina rigida é veramente molto pesante da portarsi in giro. Ora devo solo aspettare il prossimo capitolo (senza temere piú spoiler) e nel frattempo posso sempre guardare la serie TV.

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: