mercoledì, luglio 03, 2019

Duke of Thorns (Heiress Games, #1) by Sara Ramsey

Duke of Thorns (Heiress Games, #1)

My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I love Sara Ramsey's books, I love her heroine, never banal and obvious, and I love her Heroes, never too Alpha to become A$$..le. So I loved this book too, I was already fascinated by the supervillain Duke of Thorns from the last book and I was so happy when I knew that this book was out. I read it in 3 hours, and now I'm terribly sad to wait more than 6 months for the next installment in this series, and I already love Rafe....

Adoro i libri di Sara Ramsey, mi picciono le sue eroine, mai banali e ovvie, e mi piacciono i suoi maschi che non sono mai troppo alfa per diventare insopportabili. Quindi anche questo libro mi é piaciuto e giá mi ero innamorata del Duca di Thorns nel libro precedente e sono stata felicissima quando ho scoperto che era uscito questo libro. L'ho letto in tre ore e ora sono molto triste perché dovró affrontare piú di sei mesi per il prossimo e giá mi piace Rafe....

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: