martedì, maggio 28, 2019

Review: Play It Again: An Amateur Against The Impossible

Play It Again: An Amateur Against The Impossible Play It Again: An Amateur Against The Impossible by Alan Rusbridger
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This book is seriously inspiring, made me wondering about going back and re-start playing piano again, but ok I will stick to clarinet because it is way easier, in my opinion of course. I was just wondering how could Rusbridger did all he did: editor of The Guardian, flying all around the world, learning to play Chopin plus writing almost 400 pages about 1 year and half of his life, intertwined with Wikileaks, the Arab Spring and the scandal of News of the World, sometimes I order pizza because I do not enough energy to cook......

Questo é un libro inspirante, mi ha fatto pensare che forse potrei tornare a suonare il piano anche io, ma magari é meglio che resto sul clarinetto, che é molto molto piú facile, secondo me ovviamente. Mi chiedo soltanto come abbia fatto Rusbridger a fare tutto quello che ha fatto: essere editore del Guardian, volare in giro per il mondo, imparare a suonare Chopin e scriverci anche sopra 400 pagine mentre nel frattempo scoppiava la primavera araba, lo scandalo Wikileaks e quello di News of the world, se penso che io a volte non ho nemmeno voglia di cucinare e ordino la pizza.....

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: