martedì, maggio 14, 2019

Review: Nudge: Improving Decisions About Health, Wealth, and Happiness

Nudge: Improving Decisions About Health, Wealth, and Happiness Nudge: Improving Decisions About Health, Wealth, and Happiness by Richard H. Thaler
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

Mehhh ... It is such a boring book, but it is short, still it took ages for me to finish it....I must admit that I have read better books for my Neuroeconomics course and this one cannot even compare. Maybe it is just because it was meant for beginner and I am no....

Mehh che strazio di libro, cosí breve ma così pesante che ci ho messo una vita a finirlo. Inoltre ne ho letti di migliori quando facevo il corso di Neuroeconomics, tanto che questo nemmeno si può mettere sullo stesso piano. Io non so se questa mia avversione per il suddetto tomo sia dovuta al fatto che non ero proprio a digiuno sull'argomento, fatto sta che non consiglierei questa lettura....

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: