mercoledì, maggio 01, 2019

Review: A Modest Independence

A Modest Independence A Modest Independence by Mimi Matthews
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

I have to admit that I am disappointed, because I had so great expectations most of all, since I enjoyed the first installment in this series way more than this one. The story seemed to me more a travel guide in the Victorian era than a love story. The two characters were way too detached that I do not really feel emphatic towards their problems...

Devo ammettere che questo libro mi ha deluso, soprattutto per via delle mie eccessive aspettative derivanti dall'amore per il precedente volume e primo libro della serie. La storia mi é sembrata piú una serie di appunti di viaggio in oriente durante l'epoca vittoriana che una storia d'amore ed i protagonisti erano talmente slegati tra di loro che dei loro problemi me ne importava veramente molto poco....

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: