sabato, dicembre 01, 2018

Not Quite a Wife (Lost Lords, #6) by Mary Jo Putney

Not Quite a Wife (Lost Lords, #6)

My rating: 2 of 5 stars

I must admit that although I am a big fan of regency romance, this book started on the wrong foot because the reason of James being left by Laurel seemed a pretext so stupid that it ruined the rest of the book for me; I do not want to spoil, but also the reason for getting back together is totally trivial and obvious.

Devo ammettere che nonostante io sia una grande fan dei regency romance, questo é partito con il piede sbagliato perché l'abbanondono di James da parte di Laurel mi é sembrato un pretesto talmente stupido che mi ha rovinato tutto il resto del libro; non voglio spoilerare, ma anche il motivo per tornare assieme é totalmente banale e scontato.

THANKS TO NETGALLEY AND KENSINGTON BOOK FOR THE PREVIEW!

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: