giovedì, dicembre 20, 2018

Review: Echopraxia

Echopraxia Echopraxia by Peter Watts
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

All my hypothesis, the one I had at the end of Blindsight, were totally useless and far away from the plot and the final sentences of this sequel. I still consider though these 2 books, some of the most difficult books that I have ever read - and I read "Gödel, Escher and Bach....". And this one has not so much psychological rubbish compared to the first one.

Tutte le ipotesi che mi ero fatte alla fine del primo libro, non sono servite a nulla né si avvicinavano a quanto succede nel secondo libro o a cosa accade nel finale. Resta il fatto che questi sono due tra i libri piú difficili che abbia mai letto (e io ho letto Gödel, Escher e Bach....). Almeno in questo c'erano meno psicovaccate rispetto al primo.

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: