lunedì, dicembre 03, 2018

Review: Blindsight

Blindsight Blindsight by Peter Watts
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

It is too long in my opinion, I liked the first half but I have to admit that somewhere around page 250 I got lost and I never found the way around the plot again. Siri, Susan and Sarasti are like bazillions characters all together, plus there are the flashbacks in Siri's life, but I couldn't tell the story of this book even if I try. I will settle for something easy like " the revenge of the vampire species".

Decisamente troppo lungo secondo me, la prima metá mi é piaciuta, ma intorno a pagina 250 mi sono persa e non ho piú ritrovato il bandolo della matassa. Siri, Susan e Sarasti sono una marea di personaggi tutti assieme, inoltre ci sono i flashbacks nella vita di Siri e anche se ne andasse della mia vita non sarei in grado di raccontare cosa succede in questo libro, quindi mi accontenteró di un laconico "la vendetta della specie dei vampiri".

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: