venerdì, dicembre 21, 2018

Sweeter Than Sin (Secrets & Shadows, #2) by Shiloh Walker

Sweeter Than Sin (Secrets & Shadows, #2)Sweeter Than Sin by Shiloh Walker
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

I like the way of writing of this author, but this time I had big problems to relate with what I thought was a love story but it is also far and especially a thriller that doesn't ends (maybe in the next installment), and that has to do with a club where children are abused by their own parents, so here I have to admit that no, I would not recommend at all and did not make me happy.

Mi piace il modo di scrivere di questa autrice, ma stavolta ho avuto grossi problemi a relazionarmi con quello che credevo fosse una storia d'amore ma é anche tutt'altro e specialmente é un thriller che non finisce e che ha a che vedere con un club dove bambini vengono abusati da i loro stessi genitori, quindi ecco devo ammettere che no, non lo consiglierei a tutti e non mi ha fatto impazzire.

THANKS TO NETGALLEY AND ST.MARTIN'S PRESS FOR THE PREVIEW!

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: