lunedì, dicembre 12, 2022

When I Was a Child I Read Books by Marilynne Robinson

When I Was a Child I Read Books

My rating: 4 of 5 stars

The author starts from her autobiography to write about almost everything: from religion to politics, to books and teachers. It was a very interesting reading, but unluckily it was really U.S. centered so from time to time I had to wonder about hymns, and schools and ..... books.

L'autrice parte da spunti autobiografici per scrivere praticamente di ogni cosa: dalla filosofia alla religione, alla politica, ai libri e agli insegnanti. È stata una lettura interessante, peccato che fosse estremamente centrata sulla cultura statunitense, quindi spesso non avevo idea di cosa parlasse, specialmente in riferimento a scuole, inni sacri e....putroppo anche libri.

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: