lunedì, dicembre 26, 2022

Review: Mail Order Cowboy

Mail Order Cowboy Mail Order Cowboy by Victoria James
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

As a small town romance it's not that I liked it all that much, as much as the plot with the secret was well thought out, the book and characters were rather repetitive and the two seemed like restless teenagers rather than adults over 30. I don't think I will repeat the experience of reading this author.

Come small town romance non é che mi sia piaciuto poi tanto, per quanto la trama con il segreto era ben pensata, il libro e i personaggi erano piuttosto ripetitivi e i due sembravano adolescenti inquieti piuttosto che adulti con piú di 30 anni. Non credo che ripeteró l'esperienza di leggere questa autrice.

I received from the Publisher a complimentary digital advanced review copy of the book in exchange for a honest review.

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: