giovedì, dicembre 08, 2022

The Joy of Less, A Minimalist Living Guide: How to Declutter, Organize, and Simplify Your Life by Francine Jay

The Joy of Less, A Minimalist Living Guide: How to Declutter, Organize, and Simplify Your LifeThe Joy of Less, A Minimalist Living Guide: How to Declutter, Organize, and Simplify Your Life by Francine Jay
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

I stopped "listening" to this books when I read that I can convert all my paper books in byte....I know that less is better and decluttering is good and so on but everybody knows that if it's books it's not hoarding! Everything else I have already managed but still I disagree also in the coffee machine, if you leave far from Italy, Nespresso is the only choice.

Ho smesso di dare retta a questo libro quando ha suggerito che convertire tutti i libri di carta in ebook poteva essere una buona soluzione....va bene che "meno é meglio" e cosí via, ma lo sanno tutti che se sono libri non si puó parlare di accumulo! Per il resto ero piú o meno d'accordo su tutto, ma anche la faccenda di non comprare una macchinetta del caffé non regge, perché se non vivi in Italia la Nespresso é l'unica soluzione.

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: