domenica, luglio 31, 2022

Dr. Janet's Guide to Thyroid Health by Janet Maccaro

Dr. Janet's Guide to Thyroid HealthDr. Janet's Guide to Thyroid Health by Janet Maccaro
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Very interesting specially in the part that relates thyroid problems and adrenal glands problems. The association to Epstein-Barr syndrome I read about, but the results of the research are still confused and not clear. Anyway I will try to go as Paleo as I can, all things considered I'm Italian.....

Molto interessante, specialmente nella parte che collega i problemi della tiroide con quelli delle ghiandole surrenali. Inoltre, anche se conoscevo le associazioni con la mononucleosi i risultati a riguardo non sono ancora chiari. Comunque cercheró di mangiare paleo il piú possibile, ma resta sempre il fatto che sono italiana.....

THANKS TO NETGALLEY AND CHARISMA MEDIA FOR THE PREVIEW!

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: