martedì, luglio 12, 2022

Review: Hottie on Her Shelf

Hottie on Her Shelf Hottie on Her Shelf by Christi Barth
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

I usually like small town romances quite a bit, as well as the topoi where the almost enemies who become lovers although here the rivalry was almost absent. Unfortunately, however, everything else seemed rather boring and didn't entertain me as much as I had hoped.
Maybe I expected more love for the books or I don't know what else, but okay, surely that's my problem.

Di solito gli small town romance mi piacciono parecchio, cosí come il topoi dove i quasi nemici che diventano poi amanti anche se qui la rivalitá era quasi assente. Purtroppo peró tutto il resto mi é sembrato piuttosto noioso e non mi ha divertito quando speravo.
Magari mi aspettavo piú amore per i libri o non saprei cos'altro, ma ok, sicuramente é un problema mio.

I received from the Publisher a complimentary digital advanced review copy of the book in exchange for a honest review.

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: