martedì, febbraio 08, 2022

Review: To Drink and to Eat Vol. 3: Treats and Tribulations from a French Kitchen

To Drink and to Eat Vol. 3: Treats and Tribulations from a French Kitchen To Drink and to Eat Vol. 3: Treats and Tribulations from a French Kitchen by Guillaume Long
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

I liked the second one better, there were more recipes and less stories, or at least that's how I remember it. As entertaining as this one is, it seems to lack something.

Il secondo mi era piaciuto di piú, c'erano piú ricette e meno storie o almeno cosí me lo ricordo io. Per quanto sia divertente anche questo, mi sembra gli manchi qualcosa.

I received from the Publisher a complimentary digital advanced review copy of the book in exchange for a honest review.

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: