sabato, febbraio 26, 2022

Samael (The Lost Angels, #5) by Heather Killough-Walden

Samael (The Lost Angels, #5)

My rating: 2 of 5 stars

It was pretty hard to finish this book, I did it only because it was the last one in this series and now I'm happy I'm finally done, I don't even know if I will keep on reading the other series, the one about the kings, I'm just fed up with everything that's paranormal romance and involves vampires and angels most of all.

È stata dura finire questo libro e l'ho fatto soltanto perché era l'ultimo della serie; attualmente sono molto in dubbio se smetteo prima della fine anche l'altra serie della stessa autrice, quella sui re, perché ne mancano ancora alcuni mentre io, attualmente, non ne posso piú di tutto quello che nell'ambito del paranormal romance prevede angeli o vampiri.

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: