martedì, febbraio 08, 2022

Review: Threshold of Annihilation

Threshold of Annihilation Threshold of Annihilation by T.A. White
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I was convinced this was a trilogy, I was happy as I was sorry it was going to end and instead I was wrong and it didn't end at all, but above all on the author's website there is nothing written about a possible sequel and its publication date. That's why my review is certainly a victim of my current anger, however the book was enjoyable even if a bit repetitive.

Ero convinta che questa fosse una trilogia, ero felice per quanto mi dispiaceva sarebbe finita e invece mi sono sbagliata e non é finita per niente, ma soprattutto sul sito dell'autrice non c'é scritto niente su un eventuale seguito ed una sua data di pubblicazione. Per questo la mia recensione é certamente vittima della mia attuale rabbia, comunque il libro era carino anche se un po' ripetitivo.

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: