martedì, febbraio 08, 2022

Perfect Peace by Daniel Black

Perfect PeacePerfect Peace by Daniel Black
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Since the beginning something in the plot of this novel didn't ring true to my hears so it's no use to explain why in the end I found the book a little bit too full of stereotypes, and I think that this what the author also thought because Paul is the only one of the brothers about whom we do not know "the end".

Sin dall'inizio del libro, qualcosa mi é suonato piuttosto artificioso nella trama e quindi non c'é poi bisogno di spiegare ulteriormente perché il finale mi é sembrato cosí pieno di stereotipi, che poi penso sia stato anche il pensiero dell'autore, che tra tutti i fratelli, ha scelto di non dare una "fine chiara" proprio a Paul.

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: