domenica, giugno 13, 2021

Only Ever Yours by Louise O'Neill

Only Ever YoursOnly Ever Yours by Louise O'Neill
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

Technically the idea was really good: genetically engineered women made to serve the MAN, I mean a really good idea in a dystopyan novel where everything was going to change, but the characters where too vapid to make something and in the end I quit because it was absolutely not interesting for me at all.

Utopisticamente l'idea per la trama non era male: donne geneticamente modificate ed educate per servire l'UOMO, voglio dire, sarebbe stata una splendida partenza per una novella distopica dove poi le donne prendono in mano la situazione e rovesciano lo status quo; purtroppo da questa banda di cretine aspettarsi qualcosa era veramente inutile, quindi verso la metá del libro ho smesso di leggere perché il tutto si stava rivelando mortalmente noioso.

THANKS TO NETGALLEY AND QUERCUS BOOK FOR THE PREVIEW!

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: