giovedì, giugno 17, 2021

The Woman in White by Wilkie Collins, Matthew Sweet (Annotations)

The Woman in WhiteThe Woman in White by Wilkie Collins
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

There is something between me and the Victorian novels that can be called love. This is my first Collins' book and I hope that there are going to be many more. The plot, the characters - the villains in particular - the description of the country.....it was like watching a long fascinating movie with twists and drama. Wonderful.

Tra me e la maggior parte dei romanzi vittoriani c'é amore a prima vista. Questo é stato il primo libro che ho letto di Collins e spero ne seguiranno molti altri. La trama, i personaggi - specialmente i cattivi - la descrizione della campagna inglese....é stato come guardare un lungo bellissimo film pieno di dramma e colpi di scena. Meraviglioso.

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: