venerdì, giugno 11, 2021

Review: Animal

Animal Animal by Lisa Taddeo
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

This book was an agony, I could not read more than 10 pages at a time, both for the topics and for the rawness with which they were told. Since I already have "Three Women", my hope now is that it will be a different kind of book, otherwise I won't make it to the end....

Questo libro é stato un'agonia, non riuscivo a leggere piú di 10 pagine per volta, sia per gli argomenti che per la crudezza con la quale venivano raccontati. Siccome ho giá anche "Three WOmen" ora la mia speranza é tutta volta alla speranza che sia un tipo di libro diverso, altrimenti non ce la faccio ad arrivare in fondo....

I received from the Publisher a complimentary digital advanced review copy of the book in exchange for a honest review.

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: