domenica, maggio 02, 2021

A Duke but No Gentleman (Masters of Seduction, #1) by Alexandra Hawkins

A Duke but No Gentleman (Masters of Seduction, #1)A Duke but No Gentleman by Alexandra Hawkins
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

I didn't really like this book very much, it's too dark and sad to be a romance and in a way I didn't connect with all the characters, good and bad alike, so I was not feeling emphatic enough and I wonder if I would keep on reading this series.

Questo libro non mi é piaciuto tanto, é troppo triste e pesante per essere un regency romance e inoltre, sono rimasta distaccata da tutti i personaggi, buoni o cattivi che fossero, cosí non ho nemmeno empatizzato con le loro tragedie e mi chiedo se continuare o meno a leggere la serie.

THANKS TO NETGALLEY AND ST. MARTIN'S PRESS FOR THE PREVIEW!

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: