mercoledì, novembre 25, 2020

Review: A Lady Compromised

A Lady Compromised A Lady Compromised by Darcie Wilde
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I have to admit that the triangle Adam, Rosalind, Devon has me a bit bored, especially because the author takes the story in one direction and then abruptly change it again, so from a certain point of view I felt cheated. The mystery of William's death, however, I liked it a lot and I had not even remotely imagined the solution.

Devo ammettere che il triangolo Adam, Rosalind, Devon mi ha un po' stufato, soprattutto perché l'autrice porta la storia in una direzione e poi bruscamente ci ripensa, quindi da un certo punto di vista mi sono sentita imbrogliata. Il mistero della morte di William invece, mi é piaciuto parecchio e non avevo nemmeno lontanamente immaginato la soluzione.

THANKS NETGALLEY FOR THE PREVIEW!

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: