martedì, novembre 03, 2020

Review: Mr Wilder and Me

Mr Wilder and Me Mr Wilder and Me by Jonathan Coe
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I liked Calista's story and even more the one of the director Billy Wilder, also because it spans almost the whole of the 1900s and even though I am not a film expert, there are some titles that even I recognise. As usual Coe writes very well and makes us passionate about a story, which in some ways could remind us of Cinderella's fable.

La storia di Calista e ancora di piú quella del regista Billy Wilder, mi é piaciuta molto, anche perché attraversa quasi tutto il 1900 e anche se non sono un'esperta di cinema, ci sono dei titoli che persino io riconosco. Come al solito Coe scrive molto bene e ci fa appassionare ad una storia, che per certi versi potrebbe ricordare la favola di Cenerentola.

THANKS NETGALLEY FOR THE PREVIEW!

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: