lunedì, novembre 09, 2020

Second Grave on the Left (Charley Davidson, #2) by Darynda Jones

Second Grave on the Left (Charley Davidson, #2)Second Grave on the Left by Darynda Jones
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Charley is so totally funny that it's ok if sometimes she is a little bit repetitive, I mean I can forget her because I'm soo totally into this series that I'm looking forward to all the books I still have to read. So even if I'm a little bit disappointed with the end of this second installment I will keep on reading hoping for the things to settle for her and Reyes.

Charley é cosí divertente che la posso perdonare per essere a volte un pochino ripetitiva, cioé ci si puó stare che tu metta lo spiegone al secondo libro della serie, spero solo che non succeda ogni volta anche perché siccome ho ancora 6 libri da leggere sarebbe molto noioso. Quindi anche se sono un pochino delusa dal finale di questo secondo volume, continueró a leggere nella speranza che le cose tra lei e Reyes si sistemino, in qualche modo.

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: