martedì, giugno 30, 2020

Review: To Catch an Earl

To Catch an Earl To Catch an Earl by Kate Bateman
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

I didn't really like this book, first of all because it was, in my opinion, way to similar to the other book by kate Bateman whose title is To Steal a Heart (Secrets and Spies, #1), furthermore I found Alex and Emmy totally boring. I was looking for the pieces of the Story where Sally and the Granny were involved to have a little bit of fun. Pity, because I liked the first one in this series.....

Questo libro non mi é piaciuto proprio, prima di tutto perché secondo me ricalcava l'altro libro di Kate Bateman che s'intitola To Steal a Heart (Secrets and Spies, #1), inoltre Alex e Emmy erano veramente noiosi e andavo alla ricerca dei pezzi della storia dove ci fossero la nonna e Sally, almeno mi sarei divertita un pochino. Peccato, perché il primo libro della serie mi era piaciuto parecchio.

THANKS NETGALLEY FOR THE PREVIEW!

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: