sabato, giugno 20, 2020

Ugly Love by Colleen Hoover

Ugly LoveUgly Love by Colleen Hoover
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

As a matter of fact I read this book by mistake, I thought it was another one, shame on me. Anyway even if it is an easy reading evokes strong emotions as well, even if I do not generally read and like this New Adult stuff. The characters are pretty remarkable but my problem was that they were all so stereotypical it was sometimes a little bit embarrassing because I knew exactly what they were going to do and say.

Devo ammettere di aver letto questo libro per sbaglio, pensavo fosse un altro, peggio per me. Comunque anche se é stata una facile e rapida lettura ha evocato a tratti delle forti emozioni anche in che generalmente non amo leggere questi romanzi attualmente denominati New Adult. I personaggi sono notevoli ma cosí stereotipati che era a volte quasi imbarazzante sapere con larghissimo anticipo cosa avrebbero detto e fatto.

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: