martedì, giugno 30, 2020

Review: The Footman and I

The Footman and I The Footman and I by Valerie Bowman
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Sometimes you just have to read a regency romance to have some fun, and this goes specially for Valerie Bowam trio of disguised Footmen, whose interaction made me real laugh.
Frances and Lucas had also a sparking relationship and I enjoyed the way their feelings grew.
Looking forward to the next title in this series!

A volte basta leggere un romanzo regency perché la vita torni a sorridermi e soprattutto a divertirmi se lo ha scritto Valerie Bowman e i personaggi sono tre nobili che decidono di travestirsi da servitori e le cui battute mi hanno particolarmente divertito.
Frances e Lucas, sono anche ben descritti e mi é piaciuto il modo in cui i loro sentimenti reciproci crescono lentamente. Sto aspettando che esca il prossimo della serie!

Nessun commento: