venerdì, maggio 29, 2020

Sinful (Bitter Creek, #9) by Joan Johnston

Sinful (Bitter Creek, #9)

My rating: 2 of 5 stars

I have mixed feelings about this book, but mostly because a girl that loves the husband (and vice versa) of her best friend is not exactly my cup of tea. This is the first book in a series and I do not think I'm going to read the others, I have got also this big issue with going to the church and keep on fighting in an everlasting family feud in the same time.

Ho dei sentimenti molto constrastanti nei confronti di questo libro, ma soprattutto perché una ragazza da sempre innamorata del marito della sua migliore amica non é esattamente la mia trama preferita, anche se poi la suddetta amica muore. Questo é il primo libro di una serie, ma non credo che ne leggeró altri, mi risulta anche di difficile comprensione che i personaggi vadano a messa pur continuando una faida familiare senza fine.

THANKS TO NETGALLEY AND RANDOM HOUSE PUBLISHING GROUP FOR THE PREVIEW!

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: