martedì, maggio 26, 2020

Review: A Shooting at Chateau Rock: The Dordogne Mysteries 13

A Shooting at Chateau Rock: The Dordogne Mysteries 13 A Shooting at Chateau Rock: The Dordogne Mysteries 13 by Martin Walker
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This was my first book in Bruno's series, too bad, because I'm sure if I had read the others I would have appreciated it even more. Anyway the story is nice, the characters have a long story in common and even if some stereotypes made me smile, I liked the novel.

Questo é stato il mio primo libro della serie di Bruno, peccato, perché sono sicura che se avessi letto anche gli altri avrei apprezzato ancora di piú. Comunque la storia é carina, i personaggi hanno una lunga storia in comune e anche se alcuni stereotipi mi hanno fatto sorridere, il romanzo mi é piaciuto.

THANKS NETGALLEY FOR THE PREVIEW!

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: