sabato, marzo 02, 2019

Review: Devil's Daughter

Devil's Daughter Devil's Daughter by Lisa Kleypas
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

I think that Lisa Kleypas is not herself anymore, and I am pretty sure that she hasn't been since a long long time. Everytime there's a new book out I start hoping again to feel and fell like the old times, but....no, not this time at last....Good thing is as usual to meet Sebastian and Evie again, bad thing is using their daughter that way. West I never liked anyway. Let's go on and forget.

Penso che da tempo Lisa Kleypas non sia piú la stessa. Ogni volta che esce un suo libro nuovo spero di tornare a sentire le vecchie sensazioni a reimmergermi in quei drammoni d'amore che non sono mai piú stati eguagliati (per quanto mi riguarda), ma niente, neanche stavolta almeno. La cosa buona é rincontrare Sebastian ed Evie, quella cattiva é stata usare la figlia per questo libro e in questo modo. West mi é stato antipatico dall'inizio quindi non aggiungo altro, andiamo avanti e dimentichiamo.

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: