mercoledì, marzo 06, 2019

Review: Unto Us a Son Is Given

Unto Us a Son Is Given Unto Us a Son Is Given by Donna Leon
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This is a Brunetti's story where the omicide happens almost at the end of the book and still I consider it one of the best I have read this far. I am even thinking about reading Eschilo as he did in the novel, just to get again this feeling of his life in Venice, where everything is different even if nothing changes. I liked this book a lot, but it is not your usual thriller....

Questa storia che come al solito vede come protagonista Brunetti, si articola intorno ad un omicidio che avviene nel finale, ma resta uno dei migliori romanzi della Leon che ho letto fino ad ora, sto anche riflettendo se mettermi a leggere Eschilo come lui, in modo da riassaporare quella sensazione di una Venezia dove tutto cambia, ma niente é diverso. In sintesi questo libro mi é piaciuto anche se non si puó considerare un giallo standard.

THANKS NETGALLEY FOR THE PREVIEW!

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: