giovedì, marzo 14, 2019

Review: Detective Comics: 80 Years of Batman Deluxe Edition

Detective Comics: 80 Years of Batman Deluxe Edition Detective Comics: 80 Years of Batman Deluxe Edition by Paul Levitz
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

For somebody like me who loves Batman a lot, this is the summing up of all I have ever wanted to know about my favorite superhero. From the beginning till the actual stories, I have learned all the multiple facets of Mr. Bruce Wayne and I love him even more.

Per qualcuno come me che ama moltissimo Batman, questo libro rappresenta tutto quello che avrei sempre voluto sapere (e non avevo mai osato chiedere) sul mio supereroe preferito. Dalle prime storie fino alle ultime, possiamo vedere Mr. Bruce Wayne in tutte le sue varie sfaccettature e, se possibile, amarlo ancora di piú.

THANKS EDELWEISS FOR THE PREVIEW!

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: