mercoledì, novembre 23, 2016

After the Scandal (The Reckless Brides, #4) by Elizabeth Essex

After the Scandal (The Reckless Brides, #4)After the Scandal by Elizabeth Essex
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I waited for a long time and this book did not disappoint me. As the start was, in my view, pulled a little for too long, at the end of the story is flowing smooth and over all well articulated. The two characters I liked already from the other books, so it's been a pleasure meet them again.

Ho aspettato a lungo questo libro e non mi ha deluso. Per quanto l'inizio sia stato, a mio modo di vedere, tirato un po' per le lunghe, alla fine la storia é scorrevole oltre che ben articolata. I due personaggi mi piacevano giá negli altri libri, quindi é stato un piacere reincontrarli.

THANKS TO NETGALLEY AND ST.MARTIN'S PRESS FOR THE PREVIEW!

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: